Wednesday, September 05, 2007

::Plans from here::
We have had a busy but blessed summer and now I have reached that time... the end of the internship. I am going to be leaving here on Monday the 10th and then onto whatever God has for me next. I will be spending the next two weeks in England with my friend Melanie. We are going to travel around to a few of the different ministries and see what the Lord is doing in that part of the world. I am praying that it would really be a time of seeking the Lord and reflecting on this past year. I am thankful to have some time set aside to just consider all that He is and all that He has done. From there I will be flying home:) I am so looking forward to seeing all of you and getting a chance to connect. Thanks for all of your love and prayers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mel,trobro,

Its jame. I was just talking about you with leah last night. And low and behold I get your blog update. A little birdie told me you were going to be home soon. I am so excited. I hope to see you soon girlie. cannot wait to catch up with you. Also you are going to fall in love with my nephew...he is the most adorable baby ever!!!
love ya, jamie

Sherry said...

Hi Melissa,
I am always so encouraged to read your updates and hear how God is using you. Hope you have a great few weeks of travel. I love England! Praying that the Lord will give you wisdom as to what He has next for you! May His will be so evident!
We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Much Love, S

erin said...

I know I am biased but I am just hoping the Lord will keep you in California for a little while at least. . .or more!

Lots of love and I can't wait to see you1 erin and the fam

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

Mel!!
We miss you so! I'm so happy to hear that we'll be seeing you soon. We still have a room waiting just for you. I can't wait for you so meet our little man. Sounds like your summer has been amazing and so full. We love you!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Meliss -
I'm so excited to see you. Ken and I will be praying for your transition home, although home must seem like so many places to you now! I know officially, Katie and Joey already offered a room, but our house is always open too if they try to kick you out. I know how they can be ;). Can't wait can't wait can't wait to see you! Love,
Court

Unknown said...

Hello sweet friend! Can't wait to catch up with you face to face! Yeah! -E