Monday, September 24, 2007

HOME AGAIN

I made it home! I just got back from my adventures in the UK with Melanie. We had such a fabulous time. We were able to catch up with lots of the missionaries serving in the UK and attend a few different fellowships. Keep Melanie in your prayers as she considers where in the UK she is going to serve the Lord. Here are just a few pictures:
I made it! I was so ready to get rid of the stuff I had been carting around. I was greeted in the airport by my nephew Leish.

Edinburgh, Scotland. Melanie and I stayed with the missionaries Dan and Pat Starling. Pray for God to give them strength and vision for the ministry there.




Melanie, Hannah, and I in Bradford, England. The fellowship in Bradford is so sweet. A real precious group of believers. This picture is in the backyard of my friend Sam who was an Intern with me this last year. He is going to be the youth pastor at Church on the Way. Pray for him and the ministry in Bradford.





Melanie, Hannah, and I at Betty's Tea House in Harrogate. Hannah was a previous intern in Hungary and now serves as a missionary in Harrogate. Pray for the fellowship in Harrogate. Pray for the that God would send laborers.



Just a spot of tea... a few times a day:)



The girls and I with Jonathon and Josh. Jonathon is a missionary in Kyrgastan with his bride to be Katie. Josh is an intern at the bible college in York, England.




The streets of York. The was great to visit the bible college in York. God is really doing a work through the ministry there to send out laborers into the UK.


Greenwich. We stayed with the Alnut family (Debbie, Marshall, and Jazmine). They are pastoring a church called Calvary Chapel Docklands.




Melanie and I in front of the Tower Bridge.




Melanie, Dan, and I in front of Buckingham Palace. Dan is a missionary coming alongside the ministry with Calvary Chapel Docklands. Pray for the bible study than Dan has started in the west side of town.




Dan took us on the church history tour through London. This site was in honor of the conversion of the Wesley Brothers who were leaders in the revival England in the 18th century.

Melanie and I with Maxine at the Queen's House. Maxine was one of the students that came to the bible college for the Vision for Life program. She is praying about attending bible college in the spring!





On the road again! Cappucino's in the train station.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a great trip.
we are very excited to see you!!!!